We have created a space dedicated to your full enjoyment of High Tea, an opulent surrounds with crystal chandeliers, plush curtains and chairs to the smaller details such as exquisite silverware, candles and place settings. A stylish, yet relaxed setting allows for a memorable time.
High teas run from Tuesdays to Sundays and cater for a morning tea session and an afternoon session. All sittings run for 2 hours, and are scheduled over staggered time slots commencing at 10am for the morning sessions and 1pm for the afternoon sessions. We look forward to welcoming you.
For more details of our high tea service, please refer to the detailed description below. For group bookings larger than 22, or for after hours private functions please
contact us, email us or call us on 9444 7712. You may place a booking using our
high tea booking form
below, where we can take the details of your booking request so we may get in touch with you to confirm the booking.
Note, we have new pricing for high tea for bookings 1st July 2017 onwards.
Book your high tea before Saturday July 1st 2017 to enjoy high tea at our current pricing.
High Tea Service Details
- The cost is $59 on Saturday and Sundays and $54 Tuesdays and Fridays - this includes a hot beverage your choice, coffee (5 Senses) or a pot of tea from our selection of loose leaf teas from T2.
- Bookings can be taken (using the High Tea Booking Form below) for a minimum of 2 people up to a maximum of 22. Dining is communal however we will endeavour to keep groups separate where possible.
- There will be a selection of 4 savoury and 4 petite desserts, with a palate cleanser served in between. We have a set menu and we choose the menu based on seasonal produce.
- Just a note, this is not a traditional High Tea, we do not serve scones and sandwiches, however I guarantee a delicious, unique experience.
- We do cater for special dietary requirements with minimum notice of 48 hours, we can ONLY cater for the following: Gluten Intolerance, Vegetarian/Pregnancy, Nut-Free (there may be traces of nuts present), No Seafood/Shellfish.
- There is BYO champagne only, the charge is $5 per bottle. We do have available, although at a separate cost, sparkling mineral water, a sparkling flavoured drink or juice.
- All sittings run for 2 hours, and are scheduled over staggered time slots commencing at 10am for the morning sessions and 1pm for the afternoon sessions.
- A 50% deposit is required (non-refundable, transferrable) and full payment due on the day.
- Please note the high tea area can only accommodate a limited number of prams and/or high chairs. Children are welcome however the high tea menu does not cater for young children. We do offer a children’s high tea at $34 and is recommended for children over the age of 8.